1911Forum banner

Para P10?

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  gnsmith 
#1 ·
I am a proud owner of a p14 and a springfield champion and am considering adding a para p10 .45 to the list. can anyone give me any background on this lil' monster? anything negative or positive, just so i can have some idea what the gun is like. how bad is the recoil? do regular 1911 holsters fit? thanks in advance.

#3 ·
thanks for the response. I called para today to ask about adding a beavertail grip safety to the P10, they said that they don't have any and won't install one. I saw that brownells has a para manufactured p10 beavertail but the para service rep said it probably won't fit right due to the frame being round? does anyone have any experiance with this?

#5 ·
regardless I was going to have you do it when I send you my champion for the bobtail job (save on shipping), but I just wanted to buy all the parts prior to sendint it. it is older but not sure of manu date, it still has the oldstyle GI rear and staked on front sights. its unfired but I would say most likely from the late 90's.

#6 ·
Dustin,
Sorry, I didn't realize it was you! I can put one on there for you. I can get the correct beavertail if you don't want to order it yourself. Just let me know.
Call me and I'll fill you in on the detals about the P10. Have you serial number handy.
Thanks,
G

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.